- Perks of getting pet nutrition right with Daventry Vets
- Why neutering is the responsible choice for cat owners in Northamptonshire
- Vet Sarah Aldridge explains causes of bad dog breath and when to be concerned
Daventry Vets - Find & Contact Us
Opening hours & appointment booking
To make an appointment for your pet, please call us on 01327 877767 or use PetsApp.
Just click on the PetsApp icon at the bottom right of this page. Then either sign in or create an account.
Everything is set up and PetsApp is free to use so you can:
- Chat with us
- Book appointments
- Order repeat medications and food
- Receive vaccine, appointment and other reminders.
- Pay your invoice
Monday – Friday
|8:30am – 7pm
9am – 6:30pm appointments available
|8:30am – 12pm
9am – 11:45am appointments available
|Sunday & Bank Holidays
As per our Practice Terms & Conditions, all fees are due at the time of appointment or on the collection of your pet. We accept cash and debit/credit cards (excluding American Express), we do not accept cheques.
Contact & visit
Telephone: 01327 877767
Address: Daventry Veterinary Clinic, Stephenson Close, Drayton Fields, Daventry NN11 8RF
During the day, contact us if you have an emergency and we will arrange to care for your pet.
Finding Daventry Vets
Daventry Vets is located on the Drayton Fields Industrial Estate. We have a large accessible practice, with an on-site car park for our clients to use. Our clinic is only a short drive away from the A45.