Daventry Veterinary Clinic was established in August 2001 by Sarah Aldridge and a colleague from university. It was the first dedicated 100% small animal practice in Daventry aiming to provide high standards of care for pets and their owners in a modern, friendly environment.
We understand that your pets are part of your family and that their health and well-being are very important to you. We aim to give you the best possible advice on how to keep your pets happy and healthy, we will always advise you of the likely costs involved of course of treatment or procedure. We are all pet owners ourselves and promise to look after your pets as if they were our own.
Why choose Daventry Veterinary Clinic?
- Friendly, caring experienced staff.
- Competitive prices for high quality care.
- We offer a Pet Care Plan and discount scheme which saves you money on the cost of all routine healthcare for your pet with monthly payments and gives you 10% off all other products and treatments.
- Surgeries run by appointment only. 15 minute appointments. Cat only appointments.
- See the same vet for ongoing conditions.
- If your pet needs an anaesthetic, this will be monitored by a fully qualified, experienced Veterinary Nurse*.
* According to a recent survey carried out by the Society of Practicing Veterinary Surgeons, one third of UK practices do not use qualified nurses to monitor anaesthetics.
Situated on the Drayton Fields Industrial Estate, Daventry Veterinary Clinic has a light, comfortable waiting room/reception area, 2 fully equipped consulting rooms, a sterile operating theatre, a preparation room housing the X-ray, ultrasound, dental and laboratory equipment, an isolation ward and a main kennel area. The building is fully air conditioned and has a large car park.